In one of my earliest avocado recipes, I mentioned how the avocado is a fruit (or vegetable), I’m looking to cook a lot more with as it’s extremely nutritious and filling; so in this recipe I’ve decided to fuse it together with some of my ultimate favourite ingredients. So if you love salmon and spaghetti as much as I do, and are intrigued by samphire, then this is something for you.
It’s another quick and simple recipe, that’s easy to the eye and tastes absolutely gorgeous.
Salmon, samphire & mashed avocado spaghetti
This colourful and nutritious recipe is perfect for those who love to experiment and enjoy the flavours avocado, salmon and samphire bring. In a bizarre mix of ingredients, is a final outcome of pure deliciousness.
- 200g of spaghetti
- 2 avocadoes
- 2 pieces of salmon
- 50g samphire
- 4 pieces of asparagus
- 30g sunflower seeds
- Chilli flakes
- Boil some water for the spaghetti, once boiling, add in the spaghetti.
- Add a dash of oil into your frying pan and wait for it to turn hot.
- Fry the salmon in the pan.
- In a bowl, scoop out the avocadoes and mash them together to create a purée.
- Once the salmon is fried, turn the temperature down halfway, and add in the chopped asparagus and samphire; fry for another five minutes.
- Season the ingredients in the pan with salt, pepper and chilli.
- Drain the spaghetti and layer on top of the mashed avocado, followed by the mix in the pan.
- Finish off the dish with a sprinkle of sunflower seeds.
- And enjoy!
Crunch Corner https://crunchcorner.co.uk/
I hope you have enjoyed this recipe and that is satisfies many hungry bellies!